- Please understand that after the repair and disassembling, the iPhone may not be valid for the manufacturer warranties.
- Due to the manual repairing, the iPhone could not be guaranteed to be the exact same quality as it was shipped from the Apple factory.
- For damages on iPhone core foundation, body or on several parts, damages due to congeniality among parts, same symptoms, defects or failure may occur after a short term of period.
- For performance decrement due to the battery deterioration, if caused by OS, Software bugs or core foundation damages, just exchanging parts may not recover the damages.
- iPhone may deteriorate with time after repairing or during the course of repair, if the iPhone was severely damaged by water, liquid submersion or heavy impact.
- iPhone Doctor Kinshicho will not be responsible for failures during and
after the repair. Especially when repairing the damages due to heavy impact,
even if the iPhone was usable before, IC chip and cables may be damaged
inside and disassembling may cause failure.
- iPhone Doctor Kinshicho will not interfere with your data, however we will
not be responsible for loss, recovery or compromised data, programs or
loss of use of equipment arising out of the services.
- After service warranty applies only for failures caused by defective parts that we repaired. Maximum claimable amount should be the price of repaired defective parts. (Willful or gross negligence, warranty will not be subject to self-inflicted damages due to malfunction and damages)
- iPhone Doctor Kinshicho will not be responsible for parts breakages and
damages caused by accidents during the shipment, pre-service inspections
and during the course of repair.
- iPhones disassembled by self or other companies, jailbroken, allowed water intrusion deterioration or submerged in liquid may cause damage that is not caused during repair. iPhones disassembled by self or other companies, jailbroken, allowed water intrusion deterioration or submerged in liquid will not be subject for three months after service warranty and iPhone Doctor Kinshicho will not be responsible for failures after the repair.
- Initial failures may occur due to the product characteristics of iPhones
later than iPhone5. For failures as such, iPhone Doctor Kinshicho will
not be responsible. When the middle frame is twisted out of shape, the
frame may have to be transformed in order to repair the screen glass. During
the process of attachment this may cause slight tiny scratches and peeled
paint on the frame.
- Problems such as needing to reformat the iPhone or the iPhone not starting
may occur on updated iPhones with iOS 7 or later due to fatal errors caused
by the OS side. For failures as such, iPhone Doctor Kinshicho will not
- If we do not receive any contact from you for a month after providing the repair service, your product will be considered abandoned and will be reformatted and disposed in accordance with applicable law.